Landing Page Header
Whether you need a bathroom or kitchen remodeled, a basement rec room put in or just a variety of inside projects that you have been putting off, VDB has the answers to all of your interior work questions.
Landing Page Body
Basement, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling
In Kenosha & Milwaukee
Interior renovations can increase the value of your house and make it feel like home. We can help take your ideas from designs all the way to the finished product. Request a quote from VDB today to get started.
- Bathroom Remodeling
- From full remodels, to simple services such as a toilet replacement, our expert installers are capable of implementing any large and small bathroom ideas you can dream up.
- Custom Cabinets
- Our skilled carpenters are capable of providing your home with quality kitchen and bathroom cabinetry from a number of styles, materials and brands. We will help design and install cabinets for anywhere else you require custom cabinetry or finishing.
- We are experts at dealing with laminate flooring installation, hardwood floor installation, ceramic tile installation, vinyl flooring installation and a variety of other surfaces.
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Adding new fixtures, granite counters, and custom cabinet installation can take a drab room and turn it into the kitchen of your dreams.
- We offer residential and commercial painting services that include preparation, choosing paint colors and making your painting ideas a reality. We also offer patching, refinishing, staining and other painting services.
- Rec Rooms/Basement Finishing
- Our expert team of carpenters can take your ideas and extend the living space of your home to fit your needs.
- We can provide blow-in insulation using Owens Corning® product to help you lower energy costs and protect against mold.
Request a Quote
- State Certified Contractor
- Dwelling Contractor Certification
- Dwelling Contractor Qualifier Certification
- Weatherization Expert
Landing Page Testimonial
The VDB staff has always fully explained the scope of work needed and were knowledgable. They even cleaned up and asked if there was anything that I wanted to keep or get rid of. There was lots of repainting that needed to be done after the repair and let me know the paint numbers of the colors and left enough extra paint for future touch-ups. I would definitely recommend them for any job that you need.